Our design and planning teamwork is the secret to the beautiful projects we deliver. The process we use to take a project from DREAM to DONE is time tested, and the manner in which we complete this process helps create a special bond between designer, builders and client. Purchasing a new Kitchen or Bath should be enjoyable, and with these steps we will take your DREAMS, and create the environment you envisioned.
We Listen to Your Ideas, Wants, and Needs while Keeping your Budget in mind and Under Control.
HOME VISIT ~ A member of our staff will make an appointment to visit your home and review the specifications of your remodel project or addition, gather ideas and take our initial measurements.
DRAWING ~ All of our measurements will be converted into a line drawing that will become the ” blue print” of the project. We take all your specifics and incorporate them in the Kitchen Design or Bath Design of your dreams.
SHOWROOM VISIT ~ We invite all of our clients to our extensive showroom to make decisions on the details that will help determine your final design. Our design staff will guide you in every step of the way. Helping you to pick out colors of cabinets, countertops, tile & flooring. Guiding you through the color coordinating of your kitchen or bath. No detail is overlooked and many options are offered that you may not have considered. We will take your budget estimate into consideration when helping you decide which manufacturer products are right for your project and meeting your needs.
COMPUTER RENDERINGS ~ We take the line drawings and input them to our computer program. We then render “real life” images of your kitchen project or bathroom project, showing door styles, window styles, cabinetry, countertops, lighting, color and overall design, to help you visualize the project coming to life.
MODIFICATIONS ~ Once in the computer we can make changes based on what you like and dislike. Your preferences rule and changes are easily made for your approval. These changes are usually sent via e-mail, to save you time.
PRICING ~ When you and you designer agree that the design is exactly what you had envisioned, we can start pricing your project. We use great detail in our pricing, breaking each part down individually, you will understand exactly what your job will entail and how much each part costs. We will review all the manufacturers products that fall within your budget range in order to help you choose which hardware is right for your project.
CONTRACTING ~ Once all of the above steps are complete, we will draw up a thorough project agreement. Our contracts are very detailed so you are in complete understanding of all the work to be completed and the price.
Throughout your design process our staff will assist you in coordinating all of the details needed to complete the project. These choices would include:
• Cabinetry color and cabinetry style – examples include square raised panel, arch raised panel, slabs, square recessed panel, oak, cherry, maple, birch and hickory
• Countertop choices – Formica, granite, soapstone, copper, tile, zinc, cascade, laminate, recycled glass, cement, marble, concrete or solid surface.
• Tile color and layout – straight lay, diagonal, running bond, checkerboard, diagonal with dots, pinwheel, basket weave, modular, herringbone, windmill
• Flooring – hardwood, bamboo, laminate, linoleum, ceramic tiles, marble floors, carpets, rugs, vinyl, rubber and cork
• Hardware – knobs, pulls, cabinet back plates, cabinet door hatches, hinges, door catches, drawer slides and hardware finishes
• Sinks and Faucets – stainless steel, cast iron, composite, fireclay, double bowl, farm house, top mount, under mount, ball faucets, disc faucets, cartridge faucets and compression faucets
• Windows and Doors – double hung windows, casements windows, awning windows, picture windows, transom windows, slider windows, stationary windows, bay or bow windows, slab doors, pre-hung doors, hinged doors, sliding doors, pocket doors, French doors, bi-fold doors, Dutch doors, roller doors, pivot doors and more…